The Convening provides Jewish philanthropists and social entrepreneurs and leaders with an annual opportunity to network, learn, and celebrate our work together.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Daryl Roth & Barbara Whitman speaking about how women use the theater to amplify their voices
- Tali Farhadian Weinstein and Representative Alma Hernandez discussing voting rights with Ruth Messinger
- Amy Spitalnik in conversation with Dahlia Lithwick talking about social change efforts after the white nationalists Charlottesville attack
- Leah Soibel and Helen Chernikoff addressing how journalism can be used for social change
- Kristen Kendrick, sharing the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion in social justice organizations
- Sivan Ya’ari, exploring the power of technology to transform even the most remote communities
- Gali Cooks and Elana Wien discussing with the power of data
- Dr. Tarece Johnson, Victoria Raggs and Dr. Elizabeth Webster on their experiences as Black Jewish Women in the American South
- Lisa Eisen, Rabbi Sandra Lawson, and more to come!
You’ll also have the opportunity to join breakout room discussions facilitated by the visionary social entrepreneurs who make up Cohort 3 of JWFNY’s Collective.